These award-winning traps have many features and benefits including:
- being self-resetting and auto re-baiting.
- up to 100 cycles and 12 months between services ( bait refill and battery change )
- They meet= animal welfare ( NAWAC) guidelines.
- They catch possums, as well as rats and mice so there is no need for different traps for different species.
- Daylight Deactivation / Night time reactivation
- Electronic components are all epoxy poured or silicone shielded
- Stainless steel trap construction
- Data Logging and Communication: each cycle is counted and recorded – accessed by computer , soon to be a mobile app.
- The lure is non-toxic and so there is the important outcome of a potential reduction in toxin use
Trapping Mobile Apps:
Tracking tunnels and Gotcha mobile app
Walk The Line trapping app:
Trap.nz is a mapping and logging app to record your trapping results:
Goodnature Traps : Humane trapping, NZ designed self-resetting traps.
Also a phone app you can use to :
- Create schedules and alerts to help you maintain your traps for constant control and success.
- Map your traps in an easy to view map system.
- Save and access your trap data so you know your impact.
- Access helpful success guides for your traps.
- See the activity and impact of your community.
- Order the gas, lure and traps you need for your network.